Roloc Actress

Roloc Actress

Saturday, September 14, 2013

NEW MOVIE THINGS NEVER SAID REVIEW


I was able to watch the new film Things Never Said Starring Shanola Hampton, Omari Hardwick, Elimu Nelson and Tamala Jones. The Film is about a young woman named Kalindra who is in a stalled marriage with a washed up wannabe athlete and finds her only escape from her mundane life is through performing her poetry. Kalindra meets a fan named Curtis Jackson who turns her world upside down.

I loved this film, to me it was not predictable at all, and as soon as I thought I had the plot figured out the film went in another direction. It’s a very poetic love story that ends with a great message, a film like this from a majority black cast has not been made in a long time  This film was moving and inspirational. The poems were great to hear.

Shanola Hampton who portrays Kalindra is very photogenic on screen. Her beauty is Impeccable. Her performance was great and I love her scenes with Omari Hardwick. Every since I saw the film Next Day Air I have been a fan of Omari Hardwick and in this film he gives another convincing performance as Curtis Jackson who falls hard for Kalindra but he himself has a dark past.


Overall I enjoyed this film I will probably go watch this film again very soon. If you are a fan of love stories or poetry Things Never Said is a Must See. Check out the trailer by clicking the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0lYKSvffU

No comments:

Post a Comment